Followers

Sunday 31 July 2016

Problems With Collector Like Me

Lately I just realize I have a problem with collecting toys and dolls. And the problem is (beside knowing there are so many mean collectors out there)...

I LOVE ALL TOYS AND DOLLS!

'Some' of my variation dolls


While my other fellow collector friends limit (or loyal) to one brand, I happen to one of those collector who loves all kind of toys and dolls.

Everyone knows how obsess I am with Integrity Toys and this brand itself has few doll lines, such as Fashion Royalty, Poppy Parker, NU.Face, Color Infusion to name the few. And I happen to LOVE all of them, especially Fashion Royalty, Poppy Parker, NU.Face, The Industry and Victoire Roux (See there are so many that I love from only one brand?)

I also love Barbie, Groove doll, Monster High, Ever After High, Licca, Jenny, Blythe and some other newer dolls brands like DaniDolls and Love Tones Dolls.

I think it's the best to love them all, but my wallet is crying pretty hard these days.

4 comments:

  1. I feel for you, guess I'm on the same waggon - I could limit myself to fashion dolls in general, but that's it. And I tend to stray from this limit frm time to time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. still trying hard to keep myself from buying any other dolls hehehe

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the dolly blogasphere where everyone has the same addiction....dolls, dolls and more dolls! I started out with a handful of Barbie Model Muses, unaware of the dangers ahead....and now....well...I am a dollaholic! April (Fashion Doll Stylist)

    ReplyDelete